So Nicole and I love going and searching for new places to eat. One of our go to places for sure are thai restaurants but we have yet to cook any thai dishes at home so I decided to try experimenting and making a thai green curry. Here’s a recipe of a delicious Thai green curry that can be made with the thai-green-curry-paste that was posted earlier. This is a simple recipe that could be done and the results are amazing.
Time: 30 minutes
- Thai green chilli paste
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 chicken thighs/ breast (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Palm sugar
- Coriander leaves
- Thai basil
- 80 grams Long beans
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Eggplant
- 3 Red chillies (sliced)
- Cooking oil
- First, heat some oil in a pot until its hot, then stir in the kaffir lime leaf and curry paste to cook the spices and release the flavours.
- Stir in the chicken and add the water and the coconut milk.
- Let it simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes till the chicken is cooked.
- Add in the long beans, eggplant and cherry tomatoes and let it simmer till the vegetables are cooked.
- Before serving add in the sliced chillies, thai basil and coriander leaves as garnish.
- Scatter some julienned lime leaves and serve with a bowl of rice.