What better way to suprise your loved ones than letting them wake up to the smell of delicious homemade fluffy pancakes! So here’s a recipe for some yummy pancakes served with some caramelised banana’s and some almonds for everyone to enjoy!
Total time: 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cups honey
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 banana’s
- 1 cup brown sugar
- A handful of almonds
- 1 tablespoon vanila extract
- Beat the egg, butter and milk together in a medium bowl.
- Add in the honey and vanilla extract and whisk together till completely combined
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Slowly add in half the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and stir with a wire whisk until combined.
- Let the batter rest while you preheat a non-stick pan on a medium heat.
- Scoop the batter in a pan, approximately 1/4 cups per pancake.
- Cook each side for about 3-5 minutes until lightly golden brown in colour.
For the caramelised banana’s
- Slice the banana’s into 2 inch thickness
- Add some butter into a pan then add the banana’s and evenly coat them with the butter.
- Add in the brown sugar and let the banana’s caramelized
- Once ready, keep in a bowl until ready to be served